Linux tools for Cygnal C8051F32x ?

Hi All,

I've just started to work with Cygnal's C8051F32x family. (I'm going to prepare some educational kits based on these uCtrls). However I'd like to know if there are any Linux tools (preferrably Open Source) for programming/debugging these chips?

The C2 interface itself seems to be well documented. (

) Timings seems to be easy to achieve even by software control of pins in the LPT port (well, one exception: C2CK low time for bit transfers - max 5000ns - probably implementation should be done in the kernel space)

However the information about the use of C2 programming/debugging register is very sparse... (

pp. 251 and next)

Has anybody any experiences with programming/debugging these chips from Linux?

--
		TIA & Best regards,
		Wojtek Zabolotny