Final Year Project in FPGA

Hello: I want to know about hot fields of working in FPGA.I am doing computer engineering and want to do FPGA related project.I also want to learn about the sub fields in FPGA.I have a good command in verilog but nearly zero knowledge about FPGA's.Please give me data related with FPGA project selection and FPGA related projects.Any comments or answers are highly encouraged and appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
UETIAN