Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- a robot that cuts a design in grass?
June 22, 2005, 1:56 am
rate this thread
- PabloRena ---> AnalProbe
June 22, 2005, 3:06 pm
Re: a robot that cuts a design in grass?
You haven't been looking very hard have you? Jeesh, those things have been
around for at least 3 years now! The more modern ones have sentience,
plasma-tronic brains and omega-lithium batteries that recharge on ambient
light. You can program them by sketching out your desired design on a used
paper napkin, hold it up to an array of scanning optical sensors, then off
it goes! Most of them incorporate side-scanning LIDAR to avoid objects and
can maitain a pattern tolerance of 5 or 6 attometers.
Try these sites: www.intellicutters.com, www.robomower.com
- » What is the best Microcontroller for interfacing the Matrix Display
- — Last Updated thread in » Embedded Programming
- » World-first trial for universal flu vaccine
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design