Subject Author Posted Replies

DIY avionics (Was: Micro with CAN + drivers)
From a distance. When you get close you begin to notice the calluses and warts. It is sill a good airplane. You mean the yaw string? ;) [ The ILEC in the panel looks nice too. ] Thought about it, and...
4
4

PUC!
Hi everybody! Can you help me to answer this question: How to recognize a PUC when it occur? Thank so much!
8
8

Initializing UDP Connection
Hi everybody. Im currently developing a code to control a device using Uip Micro IP stack. The control protocol is UDP. Everything was going smooth, but Im kinda stuck with UDP initializations. The...
4
4

India: Electricity theft & inferior equipment?
Are these admissions of electricity theft in India? --------------------------------------------------- Transmission losses are huge: some result from ageing infrastructure, but many are due to...
2
2

Silicon Labs Precision32 Family is LOW power ARM Cortex-M3 and bleeding-Edge Analog
Really REALLY low power - just 350nA sleep with RTC running. Accurate ADC, 80MHz CPU core. 1.8V to 5.5V operation. Includes a block diagram and list of specs. From Silicon Labs: Bill Giovino

Set up Omnivision sensor OV10630 using SCCB protocol
I am currently developping a software for a video application using VHDL. Now I'm trying to access my Omnivision Sensor throught SCCB protocol ( a simplified version of I2C protocol). I've got the...
1
1

Micro with CAN + drivers.
I believe this question has been asked here, but I could not find the answer while searching this group or chip manufacturers. Is there a microcontroller with a CAN interface and built-in CAN drivers?...
33
33

Indian power loss, leakage?
Indian power loss, leakage? How could India have power problems? Check out the perfect wiring: Don... -- Don McKenzie Olinuxino Linux PC: The World's Cheapest Computer: DuinoMite the PIC32 $30 Basic...
46
46

Strange non-standard C syntax?
HI folks- I'm in the middle of porting a C source code package that has two non-standard C constructs. The first is: if ( isr_dsc->id in[VALID_RANGE] ) { /* CONFIGURE INTERUPT */ rc = OAL_SUCCESS; }...
7
7

Multi-Core Computing Systems (MuCoCoS) at the Supercomputing Conference SC12
*********************************************************************** Paper submission deadline: September 9, 2012 *********************************************************************** 5th...

Maze InfoTech Software Solution
Technologies Handled JAVA (J2EE, J2SE, J2ME) Net (C# .Net, VB .Net, MATLAB, MATHCAD, XILINX NS2, GLOMOSIM, QUALNET, OPNET

source code analysis tools
Hi guys I don't know that how much valid my question is but I think you guys might be . having some answer to it . actually what I want to know is that if there is any source code analysis tool such...
9
9

Library of ISIS. Proteus Tool
Hi eveybody! I use "Proteus Tool" to emulted my program. But in this tool does'nt have msp430g2231 So, can you show me how to add msp430g2231 into "Proteus tool"? Thank you!
1
1

Prototyping and simulating embedded software on Windows
I am looking for tools and techniques for prototyping (virtual prototyping)= , simulation, and testing of deeply embedded C code on desktop Windows, inc= luding building realistic embedded front...
26
26

Embedded NTFS
Hi folks- I have a project that needs an embedded NTFS module. It will provide NTFS file read/write services to USB disk drives plugged into USB on my ARC600 based system. I need it completed in a few...
5
5