Smallest available 10W mono audio amp board

Anyone know of an ultracompact mono audio amp capable of around 10W? Fidelity and high end bandwidth are not that important. Response to around 1Khz would be fine. Power consumption would ideally be relatively low, so Class D/Class T is ideal if total board size can be minimized (though I don't believe there is a mono Tripath chip)

Reply to
Eric

You don't say what your supply voltages are, or how small "ultracompact" is exactly, but I've used the BA5406 before for low-power audio amplification:

It's 2 low power single-supply class AB audio amps in a single package, and you can bridge them for about 10 watts into 4 ohms.

For class D, TI makes a bunch of chips like this one:

10% THD, but if fidelity doesn't matter...
Reply to
bitrex

TCA0372 perhaps?

George H.