Monkey Brains

Oh horror. Will they at least salvage the elevator so it can be used or displayed elsewhere? That is truly a piece of technical history.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

RF is the ticket into the future.

Or not. I do not own a smart phone and, right now, can't see enough advantages to having one.

I have 6Mbits/sec max download here and rarely use that. Video conferecing can demand up to 1.5Mbits/sec but that's about it.

To me what's human is what I did yesterday. Rode the mountain bike on the El Dorado Trail. Stopped for a beer, of course. Met some horses. Ate wild blackberries. Unfortunately one of my riding buddies crashed but didn't get hurt badly and we could fix the damage to his bike on the trail.