how to amplify low voltage through op amps

i have to amplify very low voltage(micro or milli), don't know what's the role of Vcc(+ve & -ve)

Reply to
toqeer rauf

You're randomly throwing some terminology around that you don't understand, which is making your question confused.

Do you mean the power supply pins to the op-amp? It's an electronic device that needs power like any other.

Do you mean the input pins to the op-amp? It's an amplifier, it needs an input.

Perhaps you need to google around for some op-amp basics, then come back and ask questions.

http://www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to
Tim Wescott

toqeer rauf wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

I advice you to choose another job.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Start here:

I have the key to happiness. But they just changed the locks.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.