Another Roku/Netflix Question

Suppose I leave my existing Roku Ultra in fixed location in our great room, then add another Roku Ultra in the master bedroom... any issues that might arise, billing or other conflicts? ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions, by understanding what nature is hiding.

"It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that is the secret of happiness." -James Barrie

Depends upon the plan you have. I think the basic plan will stream 2 devices.

When you login to netflix you can see if the second device shows up and if they will bill you for it. ( if you see the device there and you dont use it, they automatically remove it)

The 4k plan may bill you for a 2nd device. ( I just have the basic plan)

Martin Riddle

If both Roku boxes are watching Netflix at the same time, you'll need the $11/month "standard" plan, which allows for watching 2 streams at the same time. The good news is that it takes at least 15 minutes for the Netflix computahs to recognize that you are watching more than one stream, so there's plenty of time to go channel surfing though the Netflix video maze to see if there's anything available worth watching.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

Looks like I'm good. Thanks! ...Jim Thompson