solid state relay Günther WG A5 6D 25V

Hello,

Does anybody have the datasheet of this SSR ? What is the meaning of "V" after the "25" ? I know that "Z" stands for "zero crossing" and "R" for "Random"

Kind regards

Alpibucky

Reply to
alpibucky

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany a couché sur son écran :

Thank you for your answer, The datasheet you refer to deals only with the "R" and "Z" model, not the "V" model : resistive and inductive loads with cosj > 0,85 (Z-Type) inductive load with cosj > 0,65 (R-Type)

Kind Regards

Alpibucky

Reply to
alpibucky

Don't know, but the URL and contact info is on the linked datasheet, you could ask the manufacturer for a datasheet. It may be a 'special' for a given customer.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany a exprimé avec précision :

Last week I contacted the manufacturer (COMUS from Belgium) who kindly answered these SSR are out of production, the V suffix means VDE approuved. These SSR are likely "zero-crossing". I will test this.

Kind regards

Alpibucky

Reply to
alpibucky