Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- RoHS in Australia - info - dates?
October 29, 2005, 5:50 am
rate this thread
Has anyone knowledge of the RoHS requirements for electronic products sold
in Australia - is there a July '06 compliance date?
The company I work for manufactures and sells light industrial electronics
products. We know we should be compliant to export into Europe, but what
about Aus, NZ etc. The Aus gov agency websites barely mention RoHS other
than to say it is likely to follow the EU path.
- » Remember me rabbiting about non acceptance of hotmail address?
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Transformatorek sterujący klucze w zasilaczu ATX
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)