Quick question, how do I supply +-5V?

I have a large board which asks for three power supplies, +3V, +3.3V and
+-5V.
First two can be easily satisfied with two HP power supplies (each has its
own
GND pin also). Regarding +-5V, can I replace with an HP power supply set to
10V, -5V pin connect to HP's ground and +5V to power?

Re: Quick question, how do I supply +-5V?

No it won't work. The -+5V need a ground reference too. The ground is
probably common between the power supplies so you will get 0V into the -5V
input and 10V into the the +5V input.

Ross

Re: Quick question, how do I supply +-5V?

Consider an ATX power supply from a computer, it has all of these and is
cheap.

Russell