Is it ok to use higher voltage caps if the uF rating is the same?

I see you haven't moved since last time we were in contact, David! Watch out for those rogue technicians who sabotage coffee mugs...

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

...and may the great glue God visit YOUR coffee cup handle.....

David

PS H> I see you haven't moved since last time we were in contact, David!

Reply to
quietguy

You know what they say David, you gotta stick with your mates!! Season's greetings to you, and best wishes for next year and very many after that.

Rgds Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker