Is it ok to use higher voltage caps if the uF rating is the same? - Page 2

Re: Is it ok to use higher voltage caps if the uF rating is the same?

I'm intending to use the caps in a TV circuit.  In the vertical section.

Re: Is it ok to use higher voltage caps if the uF rating is the same?

Yes, its common for TV to have values that are boarder line and can be
substituted

Re: Is it ok to use higher voltage caps if the uF rating is the same?

to keyboard and composed:

Go right ahead.

-- Franc Zabkar