In Need Of A Speaker Recone

Hi, I have an old Zenith valve radio from the US, with a speaker in
bad shape, and I was wondering if anyone had good experience with any
reconing shop in Australia. My Google search came up with some hits,
like http://www.speakerhospital.com.au/recone.htm
Are they any good? Any other good ones?

TIA

Dave
Australia

Re: In Need Of A Speaker Recone

I had a totally positive experience with Total Recoil, in Northcote,
Melbourne. Several years ago now, but they offered experience and
sensible value for money.

Clifford Heath.

Re: In Need Of A Speaker Recone

Me too. They have done quite a few recones for me.  Excellent service.
Colin

Re: In Need Of A Speaker Recone

I'm willing to use them, found their website via Google, but I can't
see anywhere I can fill out a form like they have at Speaker Hospital,
or do I just email them?

Dave
Australia

Re: In Need Of A Speaker Recone

Hi Dave,

If you're after a company in Sydney then try Etone
http://www.etonesound.com /

I've used the company many times over many years.

Kind regards,
James

Site Timeline