In Need Of A Speaker Recone

Hi, I have an old Zenith valve radio from the US, with a speaker in bad shape, and I was wondering if anyone had good experience with any reconing shop in Australia. My Google search came up with some hits, like

Are they any good? Any other good ones?

TIA

Dave Australia

Reply to
Dave.H

I had a totally positive experience with Total Recoil, in Northcote, Melbourne. Several years ago now, but they offered experience and sensible value for money.

Clifford Heath.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

Me too. They have done quite a few recones for me. Excellent service. Colin

Reply to
Colin Horsley

I'm willing to use them, found their website via Google, but I can't see anywhere I can fill out a form like they have at Speaker Hospital, or do I just email them?

Dave Australia

Reply to
Dave.H

Hi Dave,

If you're after a company in Sydney then try Etone

I've used the company many times over many years.

Kind regards, James

Reply to
James254