GPS Road mapping car?

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 19:55:05 -0700 (PDT), "David L. Jones" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Maybe it was a modern version of this:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

You said to equip the TRUCKS, not one truck.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I usually charge for solving business problems.

Reply to
terryc

vehicles,

one

No I didn't, read it again.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
Jasen Betts

this:

Very cool! The original is still in Dan Ackroyd's garage last I heard. I still lust after a Delorean though.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

In other words, you have no idea.

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Don't bother replying to it. It is obviously a septic troll who thinks this is that AUStin(texas).electronics newsgroup.

Reply to
terryc

Amazing, Terry. How many hours a day do you practice to make yourself look stupid online? You should give it up and spend your time on something to improve your life. Trolls are boring, in general but bad trolling like yours, just stinks.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You can buy a brand new one built in the USA from NOS parts according to a recent car mag. (don't ask me which one) Many of the original faults are even fixed. And a supercharged version is an option.

Of course you can probably get a decent car for the same price though :-)

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@w39g2000prb.googlegroups.com...

Somehow, I don't think it would be the same...

Would be interested to see it though.

Yeah, but nowhere near as cool!

One is for sale here:

Only $65K Now if only I had more dollars than cents...

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Agreed, since it uses the same parts and is put together with more care, and a few decades of experience, it should be better.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T