Building an electric... bike!? (electric motors) - Page 3

Re: Building an electric... bike!? (electric motors)

A few minutes with Google turned these links up:

http://evchallenge.murdoch.edu.au/making.html

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/science/ss/stories/s916760.htm

http://www.imtmotors.com/ebike.htm

http://mcs.une.edu.au/~ashley/ebike/index.html

http://www.designawards.com.au/ADA/01-02/STUDENT%20DESIGN/624/624.HTM

There's lots of interesting links for you to chase down in this next one:

http://www.aust.stgeorgeonline.com.au/index.php?browse=/Business/Consumer_Goods_and_Services/Sporting_Goods/Cycling/Electric /

There's a zillion more links in Google - informational, DIY and pre-made
(but all the pre-mades seem to cost way over $1K!).

Peter

Re: Building an electric... bike!? (electric motors)

Great stuff - thanks.  For some reason most of the stuff I came up
with was in the USA.

Re: Building an electric... bike!? (electric motors)

Try here.
http://www.oatleyelectronics.com/motors.html

Re: Building an electric... bike!? (electric motors)

On Mon, 5 Jun 2006 09:08:49 +0800, "sarleeeepy bo bo`s"

Some good stuff there - thanks!

Re: Building an electric... bike!? (electric motors)

Allen, if you haven't already been there have a look at the Oatly
Electronics site - they were (last time I was there) selling motors and
controllers for electric bikes/scooters at what seemed VG prices

David

Re: Building an electric... bike!? (electric motors)

On Mon, 05 Jun 2006 01:32:49 GMT, quietguy

Thanks!

Site Timeline