Latest threads in Raspberry Pi Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Pikon and settings for godd images
Hi! I printed a pikon - - and attached the HQ camera to it. I put the focus mechanism onto a small stepper motor -28byj-48- and wrote a program to control the thing via a gamepad. So I point it to...
13
13

SDCard -- install here and deploy there?
Hi all, I have Raspberries in different locations. One of them, more than 100 miles away didn't come back from a reboot. Hence, I suspect the SDCard to be corrupted. This one worked one and a half...
45
45

Subject: Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 has been released
Specs: Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz H.265 (HEVC) (up to 4Kp60 decode), H.264 (up to 1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode) OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics Options for 1GB, 2GB,...
12
12

Archlinux 64bit for raspberry-pi 4
Hi all, I'm trying to install on a 16gb SD card the 64-bit Archlinux OS for a raspberry pi 4, following this guide: I get 404 on this: Anyone can help? Thanks in advance, bye!
6
6

Pi as a base for Android Car
I was thinking about the whole concept. What would it need to work? - battery to support clean shutdown? - a way to detect turning the car down to send it to shutdown - DAB receiver There is one...

Is the NG still active?
I see no posts for days -- ?it should be clear by now to everyone that activist environmentalism (or environmental activism) is becoming a general ideology about humans, about their freedom, about the...
43
43

nfs has wrong mode
Hallo, I am running an RPi4 with latest RasbianOS. I want to do an backup some dirs/files on an Synology NAS via NFS nad rsync. It is working but mode attributes are not correct. User / Group are...
24
24

Expanding root partition on SD card - when raspi-config doesn't recognise SD card format...
On my Pi 4, I installed RaspiOS from NOOBS and configured everything. I installed to the 16 GB SD card which was supplied, but there isn't much free disk space so I'd like to copy the image to a 32 GB...
6
6

Error with ./install.sh
I had to do a reinstall of my linux system due to a faulty ssd, and have a problem with a said script is included in with lcd files. which I downloaded from github. It is a simple script which runs a...
32
32

brl-cad on a Pi4?
Just for fun I tried to compile brl-cad (a constructive solid geometry modeling system) on my Pi4. To my surprise, it came close(ish) to working, I think. The configure stage ran to completion, and...
24
24

voltage from measure_volts
Hi, my raspi4 is booting and running from an USB-SSD Harddrive connected with no additional power for the harddrrive. With "stress" i simulate some stress for CPU / IO and RAM. At the moment (first 6...
8
8

How to get rid of annoying "Wi-Fi is currently blocked by rfkill" message?
I have a fairly new Pi 4 which I'm setting up headless to use as a NAS. I have done 'touch .hushlogin' to get rid of most of the messages which appear at login but I still get:- Wi-Fi is currently...
18
18

(web) raspberry pi thermal printer "polaroid"
short url: https://ieee-polaroid.on-a.pizza/ Retrofit a Polaroid Camera With a Raspberry Pi and a Thermal Printer Get black-and-white images instantly, and save high-resolution color images for later...

status lights on Pi4
Just got a Pi4 with 8GB of RAM up and running. It's an impressive upgrade from a 3b+.... It looks as if the logic of the green status LED has been inverted: On the 3b+ the LED was off when idle,...
12
12

Copying Pi 4 image to a larger SD card
My Pi 4 came with a 16 GB card and I installed and configured the Pi (from NOOBS) using this card. But I notice that there's only about 1.5 GB free - 83%. If I make an image of the card using Win32...
3
3