Where to Buy Pi 4 8GB in

-=> meff wrote to All <=-

me> What's a decent place to buy 8GB RasPi 4s these days? I haven't been me> able to find anywhere that has them in stock.

I was able to pick up one at OKdo

kit: Pi, SD card, cables, power, case $141.5

... Death is life's way of telling you you've been fired. ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

Reply to
Ron Lauzon

This was very similar to what I needed and was extremely helpful. Thanks so much.

Reply to
meff