Latest threads in Raspberry Pi Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Educate me
I saw a youtube video about a 3D printer. The video stated it was using an addon Pi to run the 3D printer. Why the addon ? What is the Pi doing ? Details please. Thank you !
6
6

Pi 4B problem
RK> It’s more complicated than that. A physical page can be marked garbage RK> when the corresponding logical page is overwritten. But a logical page RK> that a filesystem stops using without...
7
7

Early Micro based product
Hello All! For early pre-micro CPU's i.e., before the Intel 8080 suggest you look at the Intel 4004 and 4040 (assuming that one is listed on any site. Multi 4004's made up the basic 8080 allthough...
11
11

Where to Buy Pi 4 8GB in the US
What's a decent place to buy 8GB RasPi 4s these days? I haven't been able to find anywhere that has them in stock.
3
3

Where to Buy Pi 4 8GB in
-=> meff wrote to All <=- me> What's a decent place to buy 8GB RasPi 4s these days? I haven't been me> able to find anywhere that has them in stock. I was able to pick up one at OKdo ( kit: Pi, SD...
1
1

More chromium vs youtube problems
Starting yesterday it's become impossible to watch YouTube videos using the Chromium browser on RasPiOS 32 bit. Everything is up-to date as of this evening, but when a video is selected the viewer...
2
2

emulating a KDF9 on RPi
An RPi build of the latest version (V8.2a) of ee9, my emulator of the historic English Electric KDF9 computer, is now available at: <>Among other things, it lets you run both KDF9 Algol 60 compilers:...

Pi 4B problem
Hello All! Just purchased a pi 4B 8Gb along with Argon One M.2 case and PSU with a WD 240 SSD M.2 (sata?) 2280 card. First starting installing Ubuntu O/S (x64) (20.1 LTS server on the SD card then...
60
60

Emulating Windows on RPI
RPI 400 here. Does anybody use an emulator on a RPI to emulate Windows 10? What software do you use? QEMU? Bochs? FW
9
9

"Failed to connect to network"
I have a Pi 3 that can see wireless networks, but can't connect to them. This happens with multiple networks (5G and 2G), running the latest PiOS Bullseye. I suspect that something has failed in the...
7
7

Slightly OTT : Riello UPS
Hopefully, some of you are using Riello UPS and, even more hopefully, a few will be using the small Riello Sentinel Pro 700 I've had one since September 2014 and am v. pleased with it. However, it...
28
28

Retro-Pi or RecalBox?
After work I would like to play some games on the "big screen". So I want to install a emulator-system on my RP400 which is connected to the TV-Set. What should I use? There are two systems: Retro-Pi...

Re: How does Pi get its t
-=> Dennis Lee Bieber wrote to All <=- DLB> CP/M: single level; max drive 8M (larger drives are split DLB> into "logical drives") CP/M must not have suffered from the MS-DOS limitation of 255 files in...
61
61

Re: How does Pi get its t
-=> Ahem A Rivet's Shot wrote to Dr. What <=- AAS> I'd like to see details - the CP/M-86 filesystem on the ACT AAS> Sirius I used didn't have one. I'm trying to see if I can find that information, but...
2
2

Re: How does Pi get its t
-=> Ahem A Rivet's Shot wrote to The Natural Philosopher <=- AAS> CP/M did not have a heirachial directory system. The CP/M AAS> filesystem was single level with user IDs and drives being the only...
2
2