Latest threads in Raspberry Pi Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Raspebbry pi
Ciao, Ho visto che con il raspberry pi si possono fare tante cose. gateway di default diverso? Come si fa? Grazie.
15
15

Dead Pi 4B
Hi, Looks like my Pi 4B died, red light only, no green flashes with no SD Card, 5V and 3.3V ok, tried eeprom recovery to no avail. Any ideas before I try to get it returned, as it was only bought in...
13
13

RPi4 bekommt kein Default GW
Hallo zusammen, GW gesetzt. StandarsGW mit der IP Adresse gesetzt. Aktuelles RaspiOS IP via DHCP. In der wird u.A. auch eine request auf routers gemacht. Dem dnsmasq.log nach, wir das GW angefragt und...
21
21

Lightweight Browser
Can anyone recommend a browser with as little overhead as possible, and reasonably performant - doesn't have to have all the bells and whistles. I'm running devuan beowulf - not easy to set up...
125
125

Setting up an adblocker in firefox
How does one set up an adblocker (uBlock Origin or equivalent) for firefox on a Pi running Buster? Chromium seems well ad-proofed by default, but firefox is nearly unusable. Thanks for reading, bob...
15
15

Upside-down maps in chromium
After observing upside-down maps in chromium for some months a fix was presented in: The fix is to run chromium from a command line, so: MESA_EXTENSION_OVERRIDE=-GL_MESA_framebuffer_flip_y...
15
15

Amule with Raspberry
I tried to install amule on the raspberry: the amuleweb service, however, does not start automatically but I have to launch them from the shell. Another problem I also have to change the port because...
16
16

Strange construct in BASH script file
I am NOT a BASH expert by any stretch of the word, so I may have my ignorance to blame on this. I picked up a script for the Raspberry Pi that will, when run, give you a report about all sortd of...
32
32

HC-05 module on a JY-MCU breakout board - what and how is it buffered ?
Hello all, I've bought myself a HC-05 module on a JY-MCU breakout board, but cannot seem to find anything concrete about what the JY-MCU breakout board (stamped ZS-040) does or needs. The pinning:...
30
30

Talking to u-boot on Buster
When booting Buster on a Pi3B+ it seems that u-boot finishes before there's any chance of text input on the console. How does one make u-boot pause and accept input so the boot can be redirected from...
4
4

Error during upgrade.....any ideas?
While upgrading Raspbian OS on a Pi3 apt-get upgrade reported: Error: Unit -.mount is masked. I've never seen this error before, does anybody know what's going on? Thanks for reading, bob prohaska
6
6

Extracting SDcard image from Zip archive for writing to microSDcard.
Re: Extracting SDcard image from Zip archive for writing to microSDcard. By: Henri Derksen to All on Mon Jun 29 2020 02:42 am HD> So the question is, "How can I extract and write that image to the HD>...
2
2

BMP180 Barometric pressure sensor - deviates about 8 full points from expected
Hello all, I've bought a BMP180 barometric pressure sensor and used an existing implementation of the conversion formule (as in the PDF mentioned below) to see it work. The problem is that the air...
22
22

Using an RPi 3B+ as a "post office" between two subnets ?
Hello all, I've got a few computers in seperate subnets which I do not allow to communicate with each other. When I need to transfer data between computers in those subnets I use an USB stick. Somehow...
111
111

BMP180 barometric sensor (I2C) not detected.
Hello all, I've bought myself a BMP180 sensor exactly like shown here : The problem is that my RPi, using "i2cdetect -y 1" doesn't seem to detect it. The RTC connected at the same time does show up...
5
5