Latest threads in Raspberry Pi Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

pi 3 max sd size
hello, max size for pi 3 B plus is 32Gbite or 64Gbite ? And the speed ? It's convenable use SD UHS II or III ? Regards
8
8

Using TRIM on spinning rust
Does anybody have experience/ideas regarding the use of TRIM with SMR hard drives? I recently discovered I own one, and would like to make the best of a bad (and increasingly unavoidable) situation....
1
1

rpi4 as server?
Hi all; a quick query about speeds. I currently use an old i386 machine as home server (everything from local NFS file-store, to bind, to email server). It's an acer aspire r3700, running at 1.8GHz, 2...
83
83

Recommendations for Pi desktop user interfaces
Uusally I only access Raspberry Pis via SSH, so the question of desktop user interaces hasn't really been an issue. Now that I have had a new Pi 400 on my desk for a couple of weeks, there are some...
8
8

Problem with two displays
I've 2 displays attached to my RasPi 4. The LXPanal is on HDMI1, which is fine. This shall be my main display. HDMI2 is only switched on when needed. Must programmes open on HDMI1. But sometimes they...
6
6

how to get Zoom audio to work with Pi 4B in Chromium
Is there a known way to get two-way audio working for Zoom in the Chromium browser that comes in Raspbian Buster on a Pi 4B? Does the Zoom test meeting do audio? ( ) Thank you.
6
6

USB Speaker for Pi 3
I'm looking for a simple USB speaker for a Pi 3. I'm not after HiFi quality, just something that will play a simple MP3 file when required. Various search engines are not being my friend on this, I...
24
24

Is your scroll wheel working better?
Lately it seems the scroll wheel on my mouse is working much more smoothly. Has anybody else noticed this? From the time I started using the Pi it seemed that the scroll wheel (an old Dell MO56UO) the...

what small monitor?
I had a Motorola Artix Lapdock as a nice small monitor/keyboard for use with a pi, but after a year in storage it seems to have died. What small monitor do people like? I'm not interested in anything...
6
6

Python script run in Pi desktop terminal, but not by ssh terminal
I have a python script to run some leds, and I'm having a problem with it! When I ssh into my pi zero, then sudo python3 python it doesn't run, no leds are lit. But if I open a terminal in the pi...
13
13

File Manager
Had the Pi400 for a few days now and am loving it! One issue is that when File manager opens the window is far too small to be useful and the first job is to make it larger. Is there any way to change...
2
2

Wierd Wifi on Pi400
Having a strange problem on my Pi400 after it sucsesfully authenticates on the Wifi it almost always fails to get a valid IP address & adopts a 169.254.x.x address. I am not using my routers DHCP...
6
6

newbie questions
I'm thinking of buying the Pi 4 to use for web surfing and watching anime and YouTube videos. I don't have any intentions to do video editing or other such productivity tasks. I've followed reviews...
25
25

Raspberry 400
Thoughts? I'm tempted. Anybody doing it for the team?
24
24

Anaconda on Ubuntu for a Pi 4?
From searching the web, I get the impression there's no up to date version of Anaconda for Raspbian. Does anyone know if it's possible to install Anaconda on a 64-bit Ubuntu server installation on a...