using other things in place of STP4NK60Z MOSFET

Am working on a 14" vestel 11AK36 TV. Was dead, chopper mosfet s/c and a 2R2 resistor o/c. chopper is STP4NK60Z (

. I was looking in my spares drawer and couldn't find one, but came across these:

- STP4NB80FP - -

- STP6NA60FI - -

The current and power handling ratings are very similar but there is a difference in the Static Drain-source On Resistance. Not sure how critical this is with regard to interchanging these MOSFETS. Any experiences? regards, B