Thurlby PL320QMD schematic

Does anyone have, or can they point me to, a schematic for this dual bench power supply? One of the supplies on mine overreads by approx 0.7v throughout the range. Doing the obvious hasn't helped (swapped DVM chips, checked all semis and caps). Any insights or information would be most welcome. I've tried all the usual places for a schematic with no luck so far. Ben

Reply to
Ben Clarke