Tech: double focus crt sockets / tubes.

Does anyone have any readings on double focused crts? Wish I knew more about the doubles. Just wondering if it's at all possible to chew a double focused socket down to work on a single focus crt. I was thinking on leaving one focus wire out of the circuit. Has anyone done it or is it even possible? I just want to test fire a couple of chassis boards to verify they are working.

Chad

Reply to
Chad Entringer