Short circuit: Do not connect Icicle lights with C7 or C9 lights?

Why is there a warning on our icicle lights, Do not connect Icicle lights with C7 or C9 lights, it could short circuit. Is that a serious warning, or just legal jargon to cover their buts? I have the new C7 Light, that I want to connect on the same line as Thanks.

p.s. do C7 lights come in both LED and regular bulbs? Does the c7 refer to the size or type of blub? tx

Reply to
lbbss

C7/C9 draw much more current, can can overload the minimal wire in the icicle strings.

If you put the C7/C9's first in the string, you probably will be OK.

Reply to
PeterD