Roomba lawn mower

BTW: The link that you posted was to an AOL E-mail account, not to Dropbox:

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

te:

nd

iles without risking a direct connection. My "account ID" is the sharing li nk. I have used it for years without incident. Nor is there anything in it that is at all actionable or confidential

Yes, but not my account.

And, for the record, evasive, aren't we? If you cannot/will not furnish ind ependently verifiable links to support your claim, it goes directly into th e "everybody knows that... " false premises category. Sorry about that.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
pfjw

O.K. NOW THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU'RE SO GAY

Reply to
Steve & Lynn

I WOULDN'T WANT TO LOOK AT YOUR DROPBOX ANYWAY. I'M GUESSING YOU HAVE A VIDEO RIP OF SITRE MAGANA RAPING THAT DOG AND YOU PROBABLY HAVE JPEGS OF SITRE MAGANA BLOWING THAT 72 YEAR OLD MAN.

Reply to
Steve & Lynn