Relays, surplus electronics

Awl--

I'm looking for P&B style double and triple pole, double throw relays, that fit into a base. I don't know the number, or the generic style to search on. Maybe you all have an idea. One style has an 11 pin base (2 for the coil, 9 for the contacts), in a rectanglur array. The pins are actually blade-like. The relay itself is about 1x1" cross section, about 2-3" high, clear or colored plastic, sometimes w/ an indicator light inside. It plugs into a molded plastic base, which has screw terminals. The other style has an octal/tube style base, that I'm less familiar with..

I used to find these surplus locally (NYC area), but no longer. Most of what I found was not P&B, but clones.

Any ideas?

Also, are there cheap solid state equivalents that would work just as well/cheaply?

Appreciate all help.

-- Mr. P.V.'d formerly Droll Troll

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

I used to deal w/ a guy named Fertik in PA, but he's basically retired now, does a little sumpn out of Florida.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

Go to

and look up P&B

It should not cost you much to get new stock from them.

Chuck P.

Reply to
MOP CAP

Try

and
as well as

Ken Layton

at

.=2E

hat

These by Omron look identical to the ones you are talking about. They're on page 1283-4 of the Mouser catalog. Potter and Brumfield is listed as Potter and Brumfield/Tyco Electronics. I see the old blade P&B type on page 1288 didn't see the octals. Order once from Mouser and you'll get a new catalog every 6 months or so. They're great no minimum. Richard

Reply to
spudnuty

I think the serious of pnb you need is either the KUP or KRA serious. If you send me more in like double pull double throw and the volt ratings i can send you a pic of these serious and the bases i have left in stock. Contact me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
atleleban