Re: Hong Kong becomes a dumping ground for US e-waste, research finds

>>> To quote the Bible: >>> >>> Could American magicians turn all e-waste into bread? :) >> >> Where within the Bible can this quote be found? >> I'm going to go out on a limb and declare it's something you made >> up. > >Not an exact quote. Just google "turn stone to bread". ;)

Why did you LIED and claim it was a quote when you knew it was not a quote?

--
Shill #3.
counselor.

Only one word in that line was changed. Fair enough in my opinion.

Could you turn e-waste and dates (fruit) into bread? :)

--
   @~@   Remain silent! Drink, Blink, Stretch! Live long and prosper!!
  / v \  Simplicity is Beauty!