question about expander compressor IC

Hi. I currently have access to a compressor/ expander IC:

I want to bypass the expander during testing. Page 3 there describes each pin function. Pin 6 is "EXP Mute." It says for "L" state, expander mute is executed; for "H" state, expander is executed. Does this mean simply grounding pin 6 if I want to bypass the expander?

Thanks.

Reply to
Jake T