Popular transistor data in spreadsheet format?

Yes it is. I found a datasheet with google, but this is a much better one. :-)

Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson,  N3OWJ/4X1GM/KBUH7245/KBUW5379
Reply to

All 78** and 79** series shut down, if they aren't fakes. :)

Or causing a lot of RFI? :)

I bought 1000 78L05 surplus a few years ago. Two resistors let me set the output to higher voltages, and the were only 3 cents each. :)

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Do they use the same die, the low current ones and the 1amp ones?

At least proper numbering won out. I remember when they were LM309s and LM340-X, and then if you didn't want to-3 packages, they had 78XX. Then they standardized on the 78XX and 79XX so you could so easily tell what it was, and what voltage.

I even have some odd ones bought surplus, some voltage and a fraction. prsumably because someone needed it in enough quantity that it was worth a custom run.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black