part id

I am trying to track down some inverter driver chips. Not sure if there fets or transistors. They are in 8 pin flat packs SM

4410 bf l28ca 4425 af l28c

pins 1,2,3 hooked together

pin 4 seems to switch/gate input pin 5,6,7,8 hooked together.

there labeled as Q numbers on the silk screen, bu that does not mean there not fets.

any ideas?

bob

Reply to
bob urz

On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 18:14:35 -0500, bob urz put finger to keyboard and composed:

They're both MOSFETs, one P-channel, the other N-channel.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar