Panasonic Viera TH37PV500 plasma rolling blue horizontal interference bars fault

Just wondering if anyone has come across this problem?

The lines are very noticeable, and look a bit like analogue teletext. There are about 6 lines, moving quickly down through the picture. They appear on RF and AV inputs, but NOT on the HDMI input.

Effect can be seen here

I get pictures ok, I just used a blank screen in the video to show the effect of the rolling bars better. The TV is about 3 years old.

Anyone know what might be causing this?

TIA

--
Bryce Whiteford