NEC 791 SB factory settings menu

Does anybody happen to know how to open the factory settings menu on a NEC FE 791 SB monitor? The combination from FE 700 (previous model) doesn't seem to be working, and I can't get my hands on a service manual for this exact model. BTW, if somebody happens to have a full service manual in electronic format for 791SB and could post it somewhere or e-mail it to me, it would be even better :)

Thanks.

Reply to
digital_demon