LG RH398H-M not working

Hi folks,

Got an LG RH398H-M DVD recorder, one of those stand alone units. When you t urn it on the display says "Hello... Hello..." and then keeps scrolling. I can't access the menus or open the dvd tray. Any way to get the service man ual? LG will not help me, they basically told me that the unit is obsolete and to buy a new one.

Mark

Reply to
cubexyz