Kenwood Prospero board defective

Hi, I have a Prospero food processor that most probably has a design failure. When I turn the knob on, the motor has a jerk then stops. No defective component visually. I suspect this comes from a poor design of the current sensor that works well with a new motor, and that is fooled by the collector transients after a year of operation. Maybe it is possible to improve the design, provided the schematic and source code for the microcontroller are available. Does anyone have these documents? Thanks in advance ! Jean-Marc

Reply to
Jean-Marc Delaplace