How to connect DSR-421 BNM (General Instr.Corp-U.S.A.)

How to connect DSR-421 BNM (General Instr.Corp-U.S.A.) Only 1 message in topic - view as tree Thaqalain Aug 9, 9:12 pm show options

Newsgroups: alt.satellite.tv From: "Thaqalain" - Find messages by this author Date: 9 Aug 2005 18:12:35 -0700 Local: Tues, Aug 9 2005 9:12 pm Subject: How to connect DSR-421 BNM (General Instr.Corp-U.S.A.) Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Remove | Report Abuse

I want to play this satellite receiver,I am reporting it's detail here:

Model: DSR-421 BNM FCC ID: F2NDSr421R Satellite Receiver Canada

120V only Listed 75KB E98758 60Hz 60W

I have seen a cable socket of 5+4 wires on back,what this meant for? Which type of Dish it favor best?How can I connect it to my PC and TV?Does any program/software required for running it?Can I dowload it free? What other accessories required for it's set-up/connection? What Stations can be received via this instrument?Who regulates this Satellite Programs?

Thanks in advance,waiting earliest reply?

Reply to
Thaqalain

Why no response yet?

Reply to