Faulty Samsung SR-L3626B fridge-freezer

We have had our Samsung SR-L3626B fridge for about about 6 years. It has recently developed a strange fault whereby when it is powered on, the fridge and freezer will cool and compressor & fan will run for a few hours. After this, the fridge-freezer remains in standby but the compressor does not start again. So eventually the fridge and freezer compartments start to get warm.

Both the PSU and control PCBs have been replaced with new ones.

It just seems like a really odd fault which can only be rectified temporarily by powering the fridge-freezer off and then on again.

I have tried invoking the test mode as per the service manual however, the display does not indicate any fault codes?

Thank you.

--
M.Joshi
Reply to

Looks like the TEV or cap tube may be plugged or icing closed.

Reply to
Meat Plow