daewoo tv deflection circuit problem

I have a Daewoo TV and last week the DTV32D damping diode in the CRT HV circuit blew up. The different voltages as the 142 V for the HOT were good. The HOT was OK and the dual diodes were also OK. The high voltage capacities are all OK Then I replace the DTV32D by a substitute BY359-1500. In the standby mode it was OK but once i selected one channel, the clamping diode instantly blew up again. When I compare the substitute with the original one, I note a little difference for the surge (10 ms) non repetitive forward current : DTV32 = 75 A while this characteristic for the BY359 is 60 A. All the other characteristics are very similar.

Any idea of the problem ?

Site : http://mesnews.no-ip.com
Reply to
ALPI