Canon PC 330 copier - platen doesn't move

I have a Canon 330L personal copier, 12 years old!

Tonight the platen stopped moving. I can hear the motor running, quietly, but there is no attempt by the platen to move, at all. It displayed E2. I suspect that a belt has broken, or come off its pulleys. Does anyone know how to fix?

Henry

Reply to
Henry