hello.. Can resistors cause a short-circuit?
Particularly in a powersupply? The reason i ask is that because i'm fixing one. From my thinking resistors are put in a circuit to give resistance unless they change? I have seen resitors blown but thats considered high resistance(infinit)because the resitor is basically gone and thats not a short circuit i'm talking about. A short circuit resistor is where a resitor would let most of the current through hence creating a short circuit situation is this common or even possible.