Analog - Digital TV question

Well, please educate me, What is the evil that President Trump is planning to do the the United States of America?

Waiting with great anticipation of your erudite words, Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Without going into great detail, the Orange Toad has, effectively, destroyed any faith in the word of anyone in the Executive Branch.

It has appointed a drunken, unqualified fool to the Supreme Court - far worse than Clarence Thomas.

It is appointing unqualified red-litmus judges as fast as it can.

It has appointed its own (highly unqualified) tadpoles to critical Whites House staff positions.

Healthcare The Military Education The Environment

And, it lies without shame or surcease.

If you need more:

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
peterwieck33

Trolling???? You apparently know nothing about what a troll is.....

But just so you do know: A troll is someone who comes to an electronics newsgroup and starts an off topic political discussion. If you look in a mirror, you'll see a real troll.....

Reply to
tubeguy

You mean like, you can keep your doctor, or this will cut your healthcare by $2,500?

I can't find anything that doesn't go back 30 years about Kavanaugh's drinking, and you call him drunken. Hardly unqualified. Certainly not a fool.

I have to agree it is as fast as he can, but that is very slow because of democrats stonewalling. Your Red-Litmus line just means he's not hiring the judges you want to legislate rather than follow the law.

Just more whining from the left.

Reply to
amdx

Everyone is under a rock. It all depends on where.

Reply to
bruce2bowser

Sigh. Are you really that stupid? Show me the last thread that I started in this group, and prove that it was political. You can't.

Reply to
Michael Terrell