5 disc carousel CD player TEAC PD D850

This unit is having difficulties playing audio CD-Rs. Not every CD-R has problems, only some of them and the problem consists in not locking into the tracks. The strange thing is that the CD-Rs are all of the same brand, same manufacturing date and even from the same canister!(TDK 48X, 80min). I opened the unit thinking that perhaps the signal gain need to be slightly adjusted. I found 4 potentiometers called:

  1. T-OFFSET
  2. T-GAIN
  3. E F/BAL
  4. FREERUN I tried to adjust them with no avail. Any leads? Thank you very much, Gene
Reply to
EpsilonRho

Mike Berger