Subject Author Posted Replies

Wireless doorbell
My doorbell stopped so I checked the 3 batteries in the ringer unit with a flash light. Sure enough, one was dead as only 2 would light the light and the one would not with either of the other....
5
5

National Semiconductor/ HP use , 1977, house code equivalents listing?
10 pin can type, number 1820-0-0429 I'm aware of it does not list this one
3
3

sony evo 9850
what is an error code 90 and 20 on a sony evo 9850

Electronic Cigarette - repair or replace ?
VIP electronic cigarettes come with a 1 year warranty to cover parts such as the rechargeable battery and charging units and faulty workmanship even though all cigarettes are quality checked prior to...
2
2

Pearl Octaver foot pedal query
schematic here (440 K ) anyone happen to know what the function of the circuit around the transistor Q2 in the extreme bottom right is about ?...
3
3

DIY RF amp?
Occurs to me that I could use a small RF amplifier to improve my DTV reception (it's marginal on some stations, PITA to constantly readjust my indoor antenna). So how about a reeeealy simple DIY amp?...
16
16

Feck!! New Pan HDTV has developed line of stuck pixels!! Fixable?
I bought a 32" Pan LCD 1080p TV set from NewEgg abt 2 weeks ago Today I turned it on and noticed a very thin "line" down far right side! Anyway to fix myself.... or am I stuck sending it back to...
6
6

How to make a radio
I want to make a simple radio(reciever), without using any IC and by capacitor, inductor, transistor, diode and other simple electrical device Would you mind telling me how can I do that. Have you any...
15
15

MPA-31
KIA6280H Find diagram here :

Realistic DX 100 receiver
I need a transformer marked L7 on the board, the markings on the side of the can are as follows oc- 101 A 16 JT

TV channel sound from a different channel
Hi, I have a RCA ColorTrak 2000 TV. A few days back, one specific channel, ESPN suddenly started using background sound of CNN. So now even if I can see ESPN, the sound is of CNN channel. Can anybody...
4
4

Fluke 12 Multimeter Display Problem
Hi, Back in 1995, I bought a Fluke "12" Multimeter (digital) because of a special feature (Max & Mim) it has. I have not used that meter often over the years, unless I needed to use that special...
10
10

LCD H - Lin ...?
Little bit OT in that it's not any item that's on my bench, or ever will be ... Just returned from a trip across the pond, and the return aircraft was a B-767 - the crappy dash 200 model with overhead...
15
15

PM 3055 scopes do not power up
Someone asked me about these oscilloscopes. Apparently he has a dozen of them that do not power up. No display or backlight on the LCD. Yes, AC power is set correctly. I haven't seen them so don't...
5
5

casio cz-1
Hello, Does anyone have a service manual or schematic for this keyboard? I have the book for a 101, but it is substantially different in the area I'm trying to troubleshoot and I'm rather lost at the...