Subject Author Posted Replies

Fender Twin reverb from 1979
Assuming I cannot get 1.5 inch long UNC 8/32 bolts in the UK, other than a hundred or stupid min order quotes, any suggestions. ? I cannot return this amp , despite repair, as it is unsafe. The 4...
18
18

Picture tube degaussing
My friend has an inexpensive 9-inch TV, about 6 to 10 years old. It suddenly developed two green spots on the screen, one in the upper right corner and one in the lower right corner. I have a "GC...
23
23

Kyocera receiver not remembering stations
Question is about a Kyocera R-851 receiver, ca. 1985, 85 w./channel. Unit is in fine condition (many capacitators have been replaced) except for one thing: it doesn't remember radio stations. This...
15
15

Milles Griot 176B
I am looking for a power connector pinout on this supply. Not the remote connector. Most of the connections are apparent, but I'm trying to verify a fan output, as I'm told. Greg
2
2

Telephone extensions
Hello, What is the easiest way to connect three separate telephone extensions to a BT main socket? The BT socket is an NTE5 i.e. One half can be removed to connect extensions. I am considering using a...
4
4

Has anyone Replaced a "CCD" in a "HandyCam DCR-DVD100"
Has anyone calibrated the camera afterwards. spider [ol'head]
3
3

User Manual needed for Datron 1061A
I have just aquired a Datron 1061A Autocal digital multimeter. It powers up but some functions don't seem to work, I am just an amateur so I can't pay for this, but a link to a free user or service...
1
1

Boss BCB-60 effects pedal board
Is there a problem with the 1/4 inch sockets on these? Especially the input one that must take a lot of guitar lead yanking. They are the flimsey domestic, no name, hifi type things and used...
9
9

4 speakers versus reverb
4 speakers versus reverberators. Four-speaker stereo sound arrived in cars about the same time it became impossible to buy a reverberator for car radios (I think, but am not sure, that even very...
2
2

GM car speakers versus other makes
GM car speakers versus other makes Chryslers and maybe many other makes have the two left speakers connected to the left channel of the radio. GM radios OTOH did or do connect the front left and rear...
6
6

To Lauder-Why did Israel strike 2 Towers+Pentagon ?
To Lauder-Why did Israel strike 2 Towers+Pentagon ? Dear Ronald Lauder, dear Jewishes, Do you search for a protection of Israel, by America ? Or do you search for a new event of September, 11 2001 ?...

Set message subject here ...
N_Cook said.... Find out how to do a factory reset. That and clearing the memory or config and reflashing software (if possible) is the first thing you want to do. Software accounts for approx 90% of...
1
1

Technical advances is auto transmissions
Those interested in electronic applications in auto transmissions, especially Chrysler, might be interested in this:
4
4

Duracell dumbness
Mallory * has been running a Duracell commercial showing technicians working in wind towers. They're using what are said to be "high-voltage" meters, but which appear to be clamp-on ammeters. We're...
5
5

Event EZbus digital mixer not booting , LCD message says: "becoming EZbus..."
Dead as all functions controlled digitally, except for the display showing initial message. This is someone else's broken one, posted out there and no response "The power turns on and the green LED's...
21
21