Subject Author Posted Replies

internet worm
gotta worm. I use USGS EARTHQUAKES the realtime map %22help%22%3Afalse%7D%7D for research and blogging my past post: I cannot view that now...I see only a white screen. The only last unusual linkage...
3
3

Bleutooth transceiver for non-bluetooh
Well, I looked and I found what I was asking about, at the bottom here, but since the post is written, I'm posting it. I decided I want to look like one of the cool** young umppies who walk around...
3
3

Need Extension Cable For LED Monitor
I just purchased an LG 24M38H LED monitor. It comes with a DC power adapter similar to this one: The problem that I am having is that the cable is only approx. 4 ft long. So, I am trying to find an...
10
10

Horizontal streaks HP LaserJet 3200m scans
How do I get rid of horizontal streaks HP LaserJet 3200m copies and scans? Whether I copy or scan, I get horizontal streaks like this: ______________________________________...
35
35

Peavey XR684 mixer amp
With just the main PA rail AC supply connected, no load,sometimes at switch on will draw sustained >2 amp , so quickly switched off. At 50% mains , sustained 1 amp draw until switched off. Mains Tx ok...
9
9

Samsung main board BN97-05375B 0078 EEPROM Reset?
A friend has a Samsung LED TV model UN32EH4003FXZA that has an Over the Air Station Search Loop (keeps repeating Chan 14 and can Not get out using Mute>1>8>2>Power On). After much searching we found...
1
1

Re: Newer PCs And Acrobat Reader And A Bit Of A Rant
On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 16:41:50 -0700 (PDT) wrote in Message id: : Why bother? Try
1
1

Robbins & Myers motor 3/4 hp
i have a Robbins & Myers motor 3/4 hp 115/230 volts 3450 rpm 60 cycle wired for 230 and i need it wired for 115 volts how do i do that?
2
2

Looking for a tube only radio or radio kit
Looking for a tube only radio or radio kit AM or FM or AM FM More than standard broadcast range is desirable.
15
15

Crystal Tuned TRF (I Think) FM Receiver
Trying to get a handle on these things. Next time you want to bitch about n ot being able to get parts and prints, I work for the factor and can't get shit. I do not mean an ASC, I am talking about...
16
16

Denon UD-M31 CD Problem
Calling all CD repair experts! This is my first in depth CD repair and I have the following questions: I have the above unit, that won't play CD's. I have replaced the laser mech and still have the...
16
16

FLOSS - [tlnomiva] : Transmission Line Nominal Values
[tlnomiva] : Transmission Line Nominal Values without Tolerance - from Cable Specifications and Technical Data Sheets : FLOSS for MS Windows: Source Download: Setup Download:

Alternator on DD-3-53 does not charge at idle
I have a forklift with a Detroit Diesel 3-53 engine. Unfortunately, the alternator on it does not charge at engine idle. At idle it rotates at 1,250 RPM (measured with my tachometer). If I push on...
22
22

Lenovo FRU 13n2950 or 2951 fan spec
I need to replace a fan on the 13n2950 cpu cooler but I have no source of the fan specs as to a replacement. It does use onboard fan speed modulation so the current needs to be close. Thanks
4
4

Pioneer SX-980 mode switch problem
Hi Folks, I bought a refurnished Pioneer SX-980 in pretty sweet condition BUT I have an issue with getting my left channel speaker to work. If I wiggle or tap o n the Mode switch for the mono/stereo,...
4
4