Subject Author Posted Replies

I'am in need of a Analog Oscilloscope used but working for my personal use building circuits at my home so I can learn more about how they work . PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS , THANK YOU
I was going to buy one of those cheap digital Oscilloscope kits off of eBay but was told to check with this group and ask if anyone has a old working used Analog Oscilloscope that they would donate to...
12
12

I'am new to electronics and have been thinking about looking for a Oscilloscope and was wondering if anyone has a used analog Oscilloscope that they could donate to me for personal use .
I was going to buy one of those cheap digital Oscilloscope kits off of eBa y but was told to check with this group and ask if anyone has a old working used Analog Oscilloscope that they would donate...
9
9

This is going to be painful
I have been looking at the caps in my Eico 320 signal generator. I know I need to recap it, but the thought of removing all these old paper/wax caps that say "Made in the USA" and tossing them in the...
11
11

Anyone have a READABLE schematic for an Eico 320 Signal Generator?
I picked up an old tube type Eico 320 Signal Generator. I'm tracing it and checking stuff. There was a disconnected paper (.5mf 450V) capacitor. The tube filaments and pilot light work. There is B+...
13
13

Re: Hong Kong becomes a dumping ground for US e-waste, research finds
Why did you LIED and claim it was a quote when you knew it was not a quote? -- Shill #3. Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp counselor. All hail the taco!
1
1

fewer through-hole transistors available
I was repairing a piece of old equipment, and needed a replacement RF transistor. Checking at Digi-Key, I found very thin pickings, so i checked a few other distributors, and found the same situation....
24
24

Suddenly dim LCD on "radio clock"
I have a La Crosse Time-Temperature device that I picked up at a garage sale about a year ago. It had a badly corroded battery compartment, which I got cleaned up, at which point the thing started...
4
4

Which app do you use to scan/debug GSM/CDMA cellular tower signal strength?
Simple question: Q: Which app do you use on iOS or Android to figure out all the cellular towers and signal strengths of the cellular signal (CDMA or GSM) in your area? Q: Does that app show you *all*...
130
130

How to construct a Google Groups non-redundant URL for reference purposes
Here is how I just now figured out how to construct a non-redundant Google Groups URL to a Usenet post from years ago. If you have a better method, please share, as I post this merely to share to help...
3
3

What can I do with a free GPS receiver with a coax connection?
Is the free T-Mobile temporary GPS unit useful for anything else? I think the FBI intercepted my shipment to place a surreptitious bug inside, but finally my free T-Mobile personal hotspot...
4
4

OT: Ink jet cartridge refilling
A printer with a 5 well colour cart, 3 normal plus light cyan and light magenta. Are the light ones just the strong ones diluted with distilled water? if so, what sort of dilution ratio?
1
1

TV only has HALF of the screen operating properly
A local bar & grill has several tv's. One of them is really screwed up, and I wish they would either fix it, replace it, or not turn it on. It's a modern flat screen probably HDTV. I'm guessing its a...
2
2

Re: Google Access Getiing Bad
I use the paid version of Forte Agent. You can see what others are using by looking at the article header on the User-Agent: line. Could you translate that line into English please? The eventual death...
6
6

Data I/O 201 firmware
Hi all, just trying my luck: does anyone have a Data I/O mod. 201 (E)EPROM programmer with a firmware version at least 4.0? I need to program TMS2532A (21V VPP) and version 1.0 of the firmware only...
4
4

Real photos of Highway 17 and Skyline in the Santa Cruz Mountains this week
These are real photos taken this very week of what's going on in the mountains where Jeff Liebermann lives due to the Pineapple Express dropping unheard of rain in California (drought my ass!)....
58
58