how to interface bluetooth(WRL1300) module with ATMEGA32?

I'm working on project "Air mouse" sensing the hand movement using accelerometer sensor which gives acceleration values in x,y,& z direction.

These analog values will be converted into digital form and then transmitting the same using bluetooth module to computer for cursor movement.

Here I need help to interface bluetooth(WRL1300) module with ATMEGA32(microcontroller). please give any suggestions.. Thank you..

Reply to
saheba

I've worked with the ATMega32 but I'm not familiar with the WRL1300 module, so all I can do is point you towards somewhere where you're more likely to get a good answer.

Try asking this question over in the group comp.arch.embedded. This group (alt.microcontrollers.8bit) has very little traffic.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

go to avrfreaks.net - a great wealth of help is there

Reply to
TTman