Latest threads in Microcontroller Discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

self erasing pics?
is there an easy way to have a self erasing pic, im thinking of pehaps when a cover is removed a light dependent resister picks up the light falling on it this starts an interupt routine that wipes...
1
1

Guidelines To Follow When Buying Hybrid Cars
One of the major problems that we are facing nowadays when it comes to environmental concern is global warming and if we continue to become negligent of all the things that are contributing to make...

Long delay
Hi all I wish to make a device with 89C2051 where I have to start a motor and atop it after 30, 60, 120 or 180 minutes based on switch selection. I have never seen any application that demands such a...
1
1

Generate tone
Hello everybody, I am new to this newsgroup and also new to microcontroller programming and electronics. I need to generate a tone with a PIC. It is attached to a codec that can play the sound....
1
1

wake up from sleep question
I want to wake up a 16f84 from sleep scan the A port for highs and then have the pic go back to sleep. the pic is waking up with the RB0 I/P, do i need to get the pic to wait a short while after...
1
1

P89V664
Hello, anyone an used assembler-kit for the controller P89V664 from NXP (Philips) for selling ? mfg Leo

help breaking down number inti 100s 10, 1s
this is probably easy to do but i cant think how at the moment. how could i take an 8 bit number in a file and break it down into the 100s 10s and 1s and put the results into three other files so for...
9
9

The best microcontroller trainer
I want to get into microcontrollers and get a trainer kit. What would be my best choice for one that is the most applicable in the real world as far as programming language and components.
2
2

PIC16F54 Compiler Support
Hii All, I been working under a project using PIC16F5x IC. But i need to know which compiler will support PIC16F5x Series If available please provide me the link to download a demo version of do reply...
1
1

anyone know what's going on with oshonsoft?
They have (had?) a great IDE for PIC's and were making lot's up additions and bug fixes to to them up to about the end of march 2007 then everything stopped. They still post new testimonials on the...
3
3

sleep mode question
how do i put the 16f84 into sleep mode and can I wake it up with either an interupt on the RB0 Pin and/or an input on the RA0 pin? thanks in advance for any advice
4
4

AT90USB dev kits
Hi. Does anyone quickly know whether there is a daughter card for the STK500 that allows programming/interfacing the AT90USB products? I'm trying to determine this quickly without having to wade thru...

GNU chain för HC11, missing make?
Hi, I am a professional developer since many many years, so . . it is with frustration I have to ask this. I have downloaded the GNU dev chain för HC11/Hc12 and installed it all, I have been able to...

recomendations for a microcontroller
Looking for a low cost programable microcontroller to handle an array of 32 lights with atleast 8k ram and rom. chip speed is not important. It needs to be uploadable by a USB port. help is...
8
8

Getting started
I want to start playing with microcontrollers. Is this what I want?
6
6