Latest threads in Microcontroller Discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

newbie...
hi Gurus, You all must be wond3(e)ring why I saluted with "Guru"s As stated in subject line I am new to Embedded system, and electronics. and for me, all of you are geneous than me. from each of your...
1
1

AVR Xplain.
Recently an AVR Xplain came into my possession, but no literature or CD. A search of the AVR pages on line produced relatively little information on this board, does anyone know where to look for more...
3
3

8051 Compiler
I have allways used ASM51 to compile my 8051 .asm code but I find it doesnt work on Vista. Looking for Assembly compiler/assembler for the 8051 series that works under vista. I know there are C...
3
3

Z80 reverse Engineer code.
Hi, I have decompiled a Z80 code. But I want to converse this code to a high level language, like Basic, C or another you can sugest. If someone can do it, I'm able to pay for it. Thank. WS
7
7

MikroElektronica experimenteer board
Since you're already aware of news:nl.hobby.elektronica, here's another tool for you:
1
1

CRC problem
I found a C routine that calculates the CRC correctly OnCrctst() is a button to run it. I need a 8051 ASM routine to do the same thing or similar I can only find a few PIC routines which I cannot seen...
2
2

CRC checking
I need an encode/decode routine for CRC-CCITT Kermit for the x51 micro please. Thanks

is the clock signal measurable?
Yes it is possible. You should have your scope on a 1meg input, 50 ohm will shut down the oscillator. You should be able to measure a 4MHz signal at the OSC2 pin. You should use a parallel cut crystal...
3
3

How can i count the no. of pulses that comes into pin of microcontroller 89s52?
A BRIEF DESCRIPTION ABOUT MY PROJECT I am using a microcontroller 89S52 in my small project...My project is to display ration of the amount of air exhaled in the 1st second and also at the end of the...
2
2

PIC12F508 GPIO.2 Output problem
Hello I have written a simple program for a 12F508 in picbasic Pro to produce 190 Hz square wave on port pin GPIO.0, and I want the inverse of this to appear on GPIO.2. I get what I expect from...
5
5

Searching About Microcontroller Based Home Appliances
Hai, If any one have idea about the mentioned topic, Discuss with me.
1
1

jameco,digikey alternatives in Europe
I bought several times from and . Both are quite nice, but I also order from in general. Daniel Über 100.000 Artikel aus Technik & Elektronik online kaufen bei reichelt.de. Schnelle Lieferung &...
1
1

Capacitor for crystal
it sounds like the intended operation is running slower than expected rather than the crystal itself. if you can't measure the crystal frequency assume it is close enough and adjust your timing...
3
3

Atmega8 to drive a motor
Hi, I looking at driving a half amp 12v pump from an atmega8 or 168 through a mosfet. What is the recommended mosfet for this application? I have done heaps of snooping online but am getting quite...
2
2

Question: the use of JTAG interface on Atmel ATmega2560 CPU.
Hello all , I use the JTAG - ISP programmer from E-LAB, the JTAG connector is connected to the board. I connected TMS, TCK, /RESET, TDO, VCC, TDI, and GND. The programmer sends 5V to the board on the...
1
1