tracing load address of user space programs

Hi all, Iam student, I need to get the information like start address of process I run (), I did as following and I didn't understand this

root@ml310:~# ps PID TTY TIME CMD 110 ttyS0 00:00:00 bash 117 ttyS0 00:00:00 tcpdump 124 ttyS0 00:00:00 ps

root@ml310:~# head -20 /proc/110/maps /proc/117/maps ==> /proc/110/maps /proc/117/maps

Reply to
Jaggu

Next time, if you really need to post in several newsgroups, cross-post instead of separate posts, so the responses will be tied together.

I responded in comp.os.linux.development.system.

--
Tauno Voipio
tauno voipio (at) iki fi