how to create a interrupt service function in c for real time linux operating system?

Scenario : Client is sending a data and the server is receving the data fro
m client via ethernet layer (udp). When the server receives a data from the
 client on the ip layer (kernel). It interrupts the kernel and kernel as to
 execute the data by the client, so I want to create a interrupt service fu
nction to catch the interrupt from the network service card.

could someone help me how to go about it ?

Re: how to create a interrupt service function in c for real time linux operating system?

Next time, please cross-post the message, if you have to
post it in several groups.

I replied in c.o.l.d.system.

--

-TV